Save time and money with virtual care 24/7! Call 281-469-7400 to schedule your appointment.
Telemedicine services involve the use of secure interactive videoconferencing equipment and devices that enable health care providers to deliver health care services to patients when located at different sites.
*Nature of telemedicine services
- This is a live 2 way audio and video involving the use of electronic communications to enable health care providers to continue to provide medical care
- Details of your medical history, examinations, lab, diagnostic results and any other necessary medical problems may be discussed as in a regular visit.
*Expected Benefits and Risks
- Improved access to medical care by enabling the patient to remain at his/her remote site while avoiding urgent cares and emergency room if not needed
- Access healthcare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save time and money through virtual care.
- Technical difficulties (such as connection problems, visual or audio problems, or needing testing or further examination) might occur at which point the provider or patient may opt to convert to an office visit. Same day office visits will be billed as a regular visit and not as a telemedicine visit.
*$50 will be collected at the time the appointment is scheduled. We will file the visit with your insurance. If your insurance covers the telemedicine visit, the difference will remain as credit on your account. If your insurance does not pay for the visit, the $50 will cover the telemedicine visit.