- Parent or legal guardian PHOTO ID (drivers license, passport, school ID)
- Current insurance card
- Co-pay or co-insurance as indicated by your insurance policy
- Updated shot record. Your appointment may be rescheduled without a shot record
- Newborn discharge summary (for newborn appointments only)You should contact your insurance company as soon as possible after your child is born. Most health plans allow 30 days to add your newborn to your insurance plan.
- Please remember to bring all newborn discharge papers including vaccination record. You may have to be reschedule if we do not have the proper documentation
Have you selected one of our providers as the primary care physician (PCP) on your Medicaid or CHIP plan?
To change your PCP please call your health plan:
Texas Children's Health Plan: 832-828-1001
Community Health Choice: 713-295-2294
Have you added your newborn to your insurance plan?
For commercial insurance notify your employer and call your insurance plan.